50 Powerful and Inspirational Quotes for Assistants
Even if being an assistant is your passion, sometimes a little motivation is needed to keep you going.
Here are fifty of my favorite quotes that not only provide inspiration for working in the assistant field but for life in general.
1. "Success isn't about the money you make, it is about the difference you make in people's lives."
2. "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
3. "No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another."
4. "Set impossible challenges, then catch up with them."
5. "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
6. "Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better."
7. "It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It's also a very clear path to happiness."
8. "Most of the really exciting things we do in our lives scare us to death. They wouldn't be exciting if they didn't."
9. “Today you are you, that is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
10. "The highest reward for a man's toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it."
11. "Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow."
12. "What you love is a sign from your higher self of what you are to do."
13. "Enthusiasm spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."
-Norman Vincent Peale
14. "To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth."
-Pearl S. Buck
15. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
16. "If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and above all, become passionate about it."
17. "Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
18. "Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others."
-Booker T. Washington
19. "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card. How you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark."
20. "Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end."
21. "My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward."
22. "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
23. "Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive."
24. "Don't quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can't see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It's the one that makes the sweetest sound."
25. "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
26. "Never be afraid to take on a really tough problem. When you solve it, the benefits will be that much greater."
27. "Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing."
28. "Gratitude has the power to change everyone and everything."
29. "You are the only person on earth who can use your ability."
30. "The feeling of fulfillment comes from doing something for another. The feeling of fulfillment comes from the exertion of time and energy for someone else."
31. "Vocation is the place where your deep gladness meets the world's deep need."
32. "Politeness and consideration for others is like investing pennies and getting dollars back."
33. "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."
-Yolanda Gail Dever
34. "How we spend our hours is how we spend our lives."
35. “A good life is not a place at which you arrive, it's a lens through which you see and create your world.”
36. "It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. "The world you see outside is a reflection of who you are inside."
38. "Work to become, not to acquire."
39. "A sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others."
40. "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle."
41. "Sometimes things may go your way, but the effort should be there every single night."
42. "Appreciative words are the most powerful force for good on earth."
43. "Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it."
44. "Time is not refundable; use it with intention."
45. "Do your best on every task. Imagine that everyone is watching even when no one is watching."
46. "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
47. "When you waste a moment, you have killed it in a sense, squandering an irreplaceable opportunity. But when you use the moment properly, filling it with purpose and productivity, it lives on forever."
-Menachem Mendel Schneerson
48. “Lead from the back, and let others believe they are in front.”
49. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
-John Q. Adams
And my personal favorite....
50. "Do one thing every day that scares you."
What is your favorite inspirational quote? Please share in the comments below!